Thursday 30 August 2012

VMware vSphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive is available now

Duncan Epping and Frank Denneman, two very probably the best VMware evangelists, have just released the new book covering every single bit of vSphere 5.1 Clustering.

I have bought and read both previous books of them (both in paper and in kindle format, for the simple reason that I can afford it :) and I can say that these books have significantly contributed into building my knowledge and clear understanding of HA and DRS cluster's mechanic and logic. I personally believe that HA/DRS functionality is a heart of all vSphere package and therefore the solid expertise of vSphere cluster is a must for anyone who sees his future in virtualization world.

So, choose your preferable format and enjoy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment